Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ladybug on Flowers Flannel Baby Blanket


If you ask me the saying "cute as a bug" has to be referring to ladybugs. I think they are super cute and when I found this flannel fabric with ladybugs sitting on flowers, I knew I had to make a blanket and a few burp cloths. The finished size of this ladybug blanket is 38" x 35" and it's listed in my Etsy shop. You can also find the matching burp cloths listed here.


A lot of my sewing projects are custom orders for family and friends but I also enjoy just picking fabric because I like it and making it into something. I prefer natural fabrics and love working with flannel and soft comfy fabrics. If you want something custom made feel free to contact me with your request through Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊