Saturday, June 18, 2016

Chevron Cup Coffee Card

There are already over 180 card entries at the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and it's only day 2. This Chevron Cup Coffee Card is my second entry. I've used a stamp set by Your Next Stamp called Coffee Break. It was one of the stamps sets I found during the last hop that made my list. The layout is from Tuesday Morning Sketches #356 and all patterned paper are from the Sunshowers collection by Heidi Grace Designs. Instead of coloring the image I decided to paper piece it to add the chevron to the cup. The image was stamped three times, once on the white backround cardstock, second onto the chevron paper and third onto Crumb Cake cardstock. I did use Copic markers to color the nose and ear. The polka dot area was stamped using the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and Lost Lagoon ink by Stampin' Up! Three rhinestone flower stickers by Jolee's were added for the final touch. That's it!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day! 

37 comments:

  1. This is just Darling!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, did puppy drink all your coffee?! lol Super adorable design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute I love the pup
    Thank you for your inspiration in the coffee lover’s blog hop. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that puppy looks so content. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doggie in the cup, the color combination, layout and piecing of design papers on the cup...adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! The pup in a cup....love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your decision to paper piece the yellow chevrons on the cup! Great choice. Such a cute puppy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an ADORABLE card! Thanks so much for the inspiration :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dog is adorable, love your cute card. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, Andrea, I could handle that puppy sleeping my mug, another great card! Happy hopping and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this is so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute graphic with the sweet puppy - and really like the papers selected for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your paper pieced wonder Andrea! I love your choice of papers and the sweet image! Thanks for sharing and thanks for your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is such a cutie, great card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, this is such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute! love how you made the chevron cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊