Monday, March 3, 2014

With Heartfelt Sympathy Card

I don't usually keep many sympathy cards in my stash because I prefer to make them as needed. When the time comes that one is required I like to make the card special for the recipient. This With Heartfelt Sympathy Card was created for a male recipient. For this card I wanted to keep the card masculine without using black and so I used a color combination that I've used before. The colors are: Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade and Pacific Point all by Stampin' Up! Well, it's getting late. Thanks for stopping by!!!





My With Heartfelt Sympathy Card is entered into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! Sympathy cards are always hard to create. I always use cream and purple, thanks for inspiring me to try other colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card and colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sympathy card, love the colors and design! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are a very nice blend -- the graphic is very soothing. Great job as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊