Monday, March 24, 2014

Floral Feel Better Card

Spring is always a fun time of year, however it's not always great with Oklahoma allergies. When things start to bloom it seems a few sneezes aren't far away. Yesterday I spent the day in bed (don't be jealous) I had one of the worst migraines I've ever experienced. My prescription pill didn't touch it. My hubby finally convinced me to go to urgent care to get a pain shot and within twenty minutes the pain was gone. The shot did make me drowsy, so back to bed I went as soon as we got home. Needless to say it wasn't a productive day and I'm very happy I had today off. This afternoon I made this Floral Feel Better Card to add to my stash. I have a feeling it will come in handy. The design comes from the sketch at Pals Paper Arts. The main colors are: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush and Crushed Curry. The polka dot patterned paper is from the Kaleidoscope dsp and I used the scallop edge punch with the retired coordinating scallop trim corner punch. I added three large rhinestones in the center of the flowers for a little bling. The flower is from the Morning Meadow hostess stamp set and the sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations set. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

My Floral Feel Better Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the colors and bright crisp look! Glad you are feeling better! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the design..Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your migraine -- glad you finally got relief! The card is very pretty with great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Andrea! Love your use of the large rhinestones! Glad you were feeling well enough to play along with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great stamps and I love the cheery colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. That should cheer anyone up.. So summery looking. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the colors , thanks for sharing Glad your feeling better..........Lis MFP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing along with the beautiful borders challenge this week at TPC.
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊