Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bright Blossoms Thanks Card


Good evening! I have a really quick post to share a card I finished for The Paper Players challenge. The challenge is to make a thank you card using spring colors or images. One of my favorite spring colors is yellow. I used the Bright Blossoms stamp set by Stampin' Up! and the patterned paper is from the retired Summer Smooches collection. The bright colors in this paper just make me happy. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night and pleasant tomorrow!!!

My Bright Blossoms Thanks Card is also entered into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. The bright colors on your card make me happy, Andrea! Those simple flowers are adorable and they look great as a trio. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perky card -- and we all need to be Thanked for enduring this long winter and the perky colors do the trick! Thanks for sharing your talent with others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how clean and fresh looking this card is. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea; Great card in happy colors and thanks for playing along with us at Crafty ribbons this week!

    La Vikinga / DT at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊