Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Whistle a Tweet Tune Card

Spring is almost here! The daffodils in my yard are almost ready to bloom and my maple tree is full of buds. Signs of spring are everywhere. Yesterday I was at my front window and noticed the Mourning Doves were checking out their nesting spot from last year. I'm hoping they will decide to use it again! It was really exciting watching the nest from my front window. A repeat performance would be a welcome treat!

The card I made today is inspired by Spring. In my yard the first flowers to come to life are the color yellow. Yellow is such a happy color. This Whistle a Tweet Tune Card was made using the Bird Bath Joy Color Plus digital image and patterned paper by Doodle Pantry. I have to admit, this was the first time I used digital patterned paper. Since it came with the digital image, I liked the idea of the ink colors matching. The cloud paper is retired from Stampin' Up!. I used the pansy flower punch, scalloped edge punch and my leaf die all by Stampin' Up! Well, enjoy the rest of your day and thanks for stopping by!

My Whistle a Tweet Tune Card is entered into the following challenges:

17 comments:

  1. What an absolutely tweet card!!!! So pretty! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 44!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful Spring card!! I like colour combination of PP you used.
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card this is ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so adorable!!! Love the colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Andrea - I love the spring feel of your card and the expression on the little birdy in his bath! Just gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card and I love the sunshine yellow, such a happy colour. Very pretty papers and lovely layout.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image. Love the design and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card and image thanks for sharing with lexi's creations Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorable card! I love this Spring--it's so tweet!!! :) TFS and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous sweet card, love the yellow, reminds of better days ahead:O)! Great card! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital challenge #44.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable -- love the colors, graphic and total design.... Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week, and i hope you can join us next time. Good luck.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cheerful card! My favorite color combo. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  16. How delightful! I love this sweet Doodle Pantry image. You did a fabulous job on your design. Love the colors! Thanks so much for joining us for DPDC44.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute image and a perfect spring colour combo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊