Sunday, March 9, 2014

Shamrock Bear St. Patrick's Day Card


Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. This month is flying by and I realized I still need to make a few more St. Patrick's Day cards. It's been awhile since I've played along with a Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch The Bug. So, this afternoon I made this Shamrock Bear St. Patrick's Day Card using the Theodore - Shamrocks Bugaboo Image. I colored the image with my Copic markers and used several shades of green to give it a nice St. Patty's Day feel. The zebra pattern is a stamp by Stampabilities and I used Garden Green ink by Stampin' Up!. Well, enjoy the rest of your night and thanks for stopping by!!!

My Shamrock Bear St. Patrick's Day Card is entered into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image Andrea. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea...lovely Design Paper all in green and cute Image too as I seen I already guest it is from Bugaboo hihi cute cute Teddy Image..lovely arrangement too...beautifully done Andrea...

    I see your card on MIM and hope you like to see my card #14 and would be glad if you love to leave me some love...big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo cute!!! Saw you on MIM, which I will miss :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très belle carte avec des personnages "trop" mignons. Merci d'avoir participé au challenge Time4Scrap. A très bientôt j'espère. Bonne chance. Aurane/DT-T4S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Spotted it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card -- I love the graphic and colors you used. I always like St. Patrick's Day because my grandparents were married on this holiday and they celebrated 72 years of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Digi Haven: Green
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on this week's sketch - I love how you used a Bugaboo image too :-) Love your use of patterned papers too - they gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your creativity with us at Catch the Bug - I hope to see you for future challenges. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card, Andrea! Darling image and fab coloring. So glad you chose to play along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Doodle Garden this month. Do hope you're going to become a regular player and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just LOVE these papers!! We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊