Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Tiny Miracles Card

Good day! I have a quick post to share my latest card. This Tiny Miracles Card features new butterfly goodies from Stampin' Up!. I love butterflies! The patterned paper is a new 6x6 dsp called Butterfly Bijou and it's pretty enough to be used alone if you wanted to just add a sentiment. I went through my scraps and found the stripe and the tiny miracles sentiment (Unity Stamps) that was already stamped on a piece of paper that kind of matches (it's definitely not perfect but I was crafting at night 😊). Then I stamped the butterfly from the new Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and colored it with Mango Melody Stampin' Blends. That's it! I'm entering this card at the Watercooler Wednesday All Things Feminine Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and sentiment Andrea the colours on the butterfly are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies too and yours is gorgeous! Such pretty dp too, thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card turned out lovely! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊