Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Mouse St. Patrick's Day Card

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Did you wear green today? It's one of my favorite colors, so I always embrace the wearing of the green. Although that's about the extent of my St. Patrick's Day celebrating. I don't drink, so no green beer for me!☘☘☘

This afternoon I made this Mouse St. Patrick's Day Card using a digital image called Little Shamrock Mouse that I found at Whimsy Stamps. It was colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a stitched circle die. The green patterned papers are from the Lots O' Luck paper pad by Doodlebug Design (2018). The black and white polka dots help break up all the green and I decided to add a little bit of gold glitter paper for some sparkle. A sentiment was the final touch and everything was adhered flat. This card is entered into the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies March Anything with a Critter challenge and Crafty Gals Corner Make It Green challenge. Thanks for stopping by!☘

3 comments:

  1. Your St.Patrick's Day mouse is adorable,the black and gold strips a great contrast to the green pi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a little cutie and love all your shades of green. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, we hope you can join us again soon ~ CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊