Friday, March 12, 2021

Beautiful Day Card

Hooray for Friday! My hubby surprised me today and only worked half a day. So, we went to lunch and ran some errands. When we came home he decided to take a nap which gave me time to finish this Beautiful Day Card. It uses three of my favorite colors, Purple, Green and Yellow which are also the colors in the Inky Paws color challenge. Today is the last day to enter the Inky Paws challenge and I have been completely procrastinating. Finally, I decided to stop overthinking it and just make something. 😊

The stamps used are all by Newton's Nook and they include the Dainty Daisies and Monarchs stamp sets along with the coordinating die cuts. Copic markers were used to color the images. Some gingham grass was added and everything was adhered to a piece of  Spiffy Speckles paper by Lawn Fawn. That's it! I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful spring card! The butterfly looks great with the flowers! So glad you were inspired by the Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love how you mixed up the colors! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubby coming home early must have been a lovely surprise,a gorgeous colour combo and card

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’re card is so pretty!! What a great idea combining those two stamp sets! I love the butterfly!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty spring like card in lovely colours, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful spring card, love the images you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This beautiful card makes me smile! I love the colors and your right on with the inspiration photo. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊