When I think of summertime I think of the pretty flowers and outdoor animals. So, I made this Pretty Kitty meets Petal Garden Card to combine both. This is the third card in my Pretty Kitty meets series. You can check out Pretty Kitty meets Playful Palette and Pretty Kitty meets Gorgeous Grunge. Don't be surprised that the layouts are all the same, the only thing that changes are the patterned paper and background stamp set. I love seeing the same card is different colors. You don't have to reinvent new layouts all the time, if you find something that works use it.
This Pretty Kitty meets Petal Garden Card is entered into the following challenges:
- SU-Only!: Summer Fun!
- Paper Craft Crew: New to You (Petal Garden dsp)
- Stamping Sensations: Anything with Flowers
Stampin' Up! supplies include:
- Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Sweet Sugarplum cardstock along with Garden Petal dsp.
- Stamps: Pretty Kitty, Timeless Textures and Papillon Potpourri (retired).
- Inks: Memento black and Classic Stampin' pads in Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Peekaboo Peach and Soft Sky.
- Other Stuff: Blender Pen, bitty butterfly punch (retired), old olive twine (retired), basic pearls and stampin' dimensionals.
The past couple of months I've been watching a cute baby cottontail in my backyard. It loves to eat petunias and I found some at half price that I planted for it. My hubby planted the pot in the photo with some petunias that were dying but it hasn't stopped little Bun Bun from eating them. The sweet little bunny has also decided it likes to eat the leaves off my perennials, but they will grow back. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!