Sunday, July 16, 2017

Making My First Quilt


It's not a secret that I love patterned paper but I also love fabric. Earlier in the year I was looking at the fabric store and I found this delightful green floral. At the time I didn't buy it because I didn't know what I would do with it, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. So now... I'm Making My First Quilt and not a small quilt, a king size quilt for our bed. I decided to make a big block quilt to showcase the pretty green floral. It's a simple design of alternating coordinating fabrics with a big square of the floral fabric. The green was impossible to match but I have six other fabrics that I'm working with. My sewing space isn't large, so it's going to be interesting as I get more pieces finished. Well, that's it! If you don't see many cards from me this month just know I'm busy Making My First Quilt. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

  

1 comment:

  1. Those fabrics are so pretty! Can't wait to see the finished top. Way to go <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊