Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Seasons Greetings Card - TMS#635


Hello! I have a quick post to share my design team card for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. This weeks sketch was designed by Debbie Foster and it's a great sketch for a quick card. It's unusual for there to be nothing stamped on one of my cards, but I recently bought some stickers and decided to use one for this card. We would love for you to join us this week. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Just remember to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful wreath and gorgeous paper background Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to see where you got the pretty wreath stamp only to discover it's a sticker! Fabulous! It's perfect for this card. I must pay closer attention to the stickers when I'm out shopping. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have guessed sticker. That is a beautiful wreath. I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I think I have this paper... love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊