Saturday, December 25, 2021

Cats Merry Christmas Card

Merry Christmas! I hope the true meaning of the day brings you joy and peace. A lot of my joy comes from our four cats, so I made this Cats Merry Christmas Card for our feline veterinarian. Although, when the card was finished I didn't want to give it away. I colored the cat images to look like our cats and spent hours to complete the card, so I couldn't let it go. I ended up making a color copy and adhering it to a card base. Looking at them you couldn't tell the difference, you had to feel the difference with the raised die cuts. You may find me doing the same thing again next year. It saved a ton of time! 

All images are by Lawn Fawn from the Christmas Dreams and Meow You Doin' stamp sets along with the coordinating dies. Copic markers were used to color the images and some glossy accents added to the star and chocolate milk glass. Some clear Stickles were added to the top of the stockings and everything was adhered flat. That's it! I'm so glad you stopped by and may the rest of your day be wonderful.🎄

Challenges entered:


5 comments:

  1. I expect many of us have cards we don't want to part with,love this kitty Christmas scene,you could always make 2 copies and use 1 for diecutting the images

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Andrea! Just popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Sorry I haven't visited much this year but wanted to pop in to see this kitty card! I think you made a good decision - I definitely couldn't have parted with this adorable card, and the copy was just as adorable, not to mention the fact that non-crafters really don't know the difference and have no idea what goes into making a card. Glad your kitties have been a joy for you - we only have our 17-year-old diabetic boy Honeydew remaining and we pamper him like crazy! Thinking of you and wishing you all the best, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little kitties having some fun on Christmas morning! Great scene! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable little cats. Card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute. What a lovely scene you made.
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊