Friday, December 31, 2021

Favorite Cards from 2021

Wow! These last two months went by way too fast. Time always seems to go faster after Halloween. It's like someone hits the fast forward button and the end of the year is here. We have no big plans for the evening, just a quiet night at home. So, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my Favorite Cards from 2021. I picked five that I made throughout the year and included links to the original posts if you want more details. Here they are in no particular order... 

First, is my favorite floral card

Second, is my favorite birthday card:

Third, is my favorite critter card:

Fourth, is my favorite sympathy card:


and my final favorite is a Christmas card with cats:



Thanks for stopping by and supporting my creativity!!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊