Friday, January 22, 2021

Purple Flower Card

Hello and happy Friday! While recently cleaning my crafty space I got distracted with a stencil. It was found between some patterned papers which wasn't where it belonged. Earlier I had found this purple flower and it was already colored just waiting to be used. So, I made a quick background and created this Purple Flower Card. The flower is from a retired stamp set by Stampin' Up! called You've Got This and it was colored with Copic markers. A thinking of you sentiment and a blue butterfly from my stash were added and this card came together quickly. This Purple Flower Card is entered in the Simon Says Wednesday challenge to Make Your Own Background and Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Love the purple. (My favorite color)I love when I find something in my craftroom that I have forgotten about. I have that stamp. Going to have to pull it out and make a card. Stay safe!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS style card that would be suitable for so many occasions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊