Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year Card

It's here, a brand New Year and a new decade! This year one of my resolutions is to get my crafty stash organized. I have a bad habit of starting a new project without cleaning my desk, which just piles on the mess. I'm also going to try to use what I have and buy less. I did way too much emotional shopping last year after my brother passed away. This Happy New Year Card was made with supplies that have been in my stash for many years. The patterned paper is from the Sweet Sorbet dsp by Stampin' Up! from 2014. My very neglected Cricut machine was used to cut the star and I've had the Happy New Year stamp since 2015. I don't usually send many New Year cards, but this year I plan to send a few. This card is linked to the Celebration challenge at Dragonfly Journeys and the Anything Goes challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a healthy and happy 2021!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful bright card to celebrate a New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card to celebrate the New Year- love that big star. I have that same resolution to organize my craft stash. But then I have lots of 'areas' that I have to organize and clean up! Slowly, slowly. TFS & Happy New Year. Hugs too. Mary H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊