Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Monarchs Card - TMS #587

Hello! I hope your New Year is starting off on a positive note. If you're looking for a sketch to play along with this week, then I invite you to join us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. At the beginning of each year we revisit each design team members favorite sketch and this week is my pick. It's always hard to choose, but I love using half circles, so I selected sketch #570 by Debbie Foster as my favorite. To view the original post from September 1, 2020 click HERE. I always enjoy a look back before I start creating. My original card was fall themed, so this time I went with a spring inspired card. It's delightful when the butterflies return. Anyway... I hope you will join us. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE

The butterfly image is from the Monarchs stamp set by Newton's Nook. It was one of my end of year purchases. It didn't take much digging to find the pretty floral paper from the Happy Day paper pad by Pebbles (2014). I'm going to try "really hard" to limit my paper purchases this year. I have enough! I may have to repeat that to myself numerous times, but I have enough. 😊 Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Sketch #570:

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful combination of papers and images Andrea,a gorgeous Spring card

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so NICE to have you back Andrea!! This is beautiful the butterfly’s and that paper are perfectly beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheerful spring card. Love the butterflies!
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is lovely. I think you're ready for Spring, flowers and butterflies are a classic combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring-y card!! Nice to think of sun and flowers during this cold time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊