Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Just Bee-cause Card - TMS #571

Hello! I hope you had a wonderful extended Labor Day weekend. It wasn't very eventful at my house. In fact, I didn't leave the house on Sunday and Monday. I did go outside briefly to feed the birds, but that was the extent of my excitement.

Today is Tuesday and that means the start of another sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. The sketch is designed by Melissa Craig. I got a little creative and my vision was three bees buzzing around the top of a flower. A stencil was used for the flower with Wilted Violet distress ink onto a piece of Spiffy Speckles paper by Lawn Fawn. The bees are from the Bee Happy stamp set by Hello Bluebird and they were colored with Copic markers. That's really it! We would love for you to join us this week. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Sketch #571:

7 comments:

  1. Your busy bees made me smile,a brilliant card Andrea

    ReplyDelete

  2. This card is so great! I love the purple with the bees and I that background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think this card could bee much cuter! Love the color combo, one of my favorites, and the pretty stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I totally agree with all the above comments this is soooo cute! The purple and yellow combo reminds me so much of my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun take on the sketch! I love your little bees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your bees are TOO cute Andrea, you processed the sketch nicely.
    Thank you for your kind response to my blog.
    Kind regards, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊