Thursday, September 10, 2020

Fall Acorn Hi Cards


Good day crafty friends! There is only 12 days until the arrival of fall/autumn here in the United States and that makes me very happy. We were lucky enough to have a cold front push through our area and the temperatures feel like fall. Since this year has been challenging for most, I decided to send simple fall cards to family. These Fall Acorn Hi Cards are easy to make and flat for hassle free shipping. When I make multiples of the same layout I always change the papers. Rarely will I make two identical cards. The acorn is from the retired Acorny Thank You stamp set by Stampin' Up! and it was punched with the coordinating punch. I've been hoarding my fall paper pads for awhile, so the papers are from several different pads and scraps. Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:


Different papers:

5 comments:

  1. Love the autumnal feel of your background papers,the acorns and sentiment,beautiful cards Andrea


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are both really cute Andrea! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love these great fall cards! Great designer papers and acorns to get the perfect feel for Autumn. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is my favourite season - I love your cute acorn cards! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards with the lovely papers and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Funday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊