Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Grateful Leaves Card - TMS #570

Hello! It's officially September and I'm counting down the days until fall/autumn arrives. I thought I would kick off this month using leaves for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. The sketch this week was designed by Debbie Foster and it includes some of my favorite elements (things in threes and a large half circle). As always, the design team provided wonderful inspiration. To check out their designs and all the challenge details click HERE. We hope you will play along this week. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Supplies used: Very Vanilla cardstock, Bo Bunny patterned paper from the Beautifully Brisk paper pad, retired Truly Grateful stamp set and Vintage Leaves stamp set and dies by Stampin' Up! along with Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso ink by Stampin' Up!.

Sketch #570:

6 comments:

  1. Love your creation with the fab leaves!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Andrea,love the autumnal colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Andrea! I love your leaves!
    I can't wait for fall, either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not so anxious for fall. When the leaves come down we have lots of work! Although, I do like the cooler weather. Your card is wonderful for Autumn. The colors are beautifully rich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I miss falling leaves and all the colors. FL doesn't have Fall so I have to have my fix by seeing all the pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a beautiful autumn card with this - yet difficult - sketch Andrea.
    Thank you for choosing my card as a favorite this week, I'm happy with it.
    Kind regards, Wilma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊