Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wooden Father's Day Card

Hello! It's almost Father's Day and to make sure my dad's card arrived on time it needed to be mailed today. So, this afternoon I made this Wooden Father's Day Card and it went straight to the post office when finished. My dad has always worked with wood. He had a cabinet and door making business while I was growing up and he still does a few jobs when persuaded. I used to play around in his shop while he was working. There was always sawdust that need sweeping and when you're a kid it's fun to play in sawdust. This past week he worked on wooden centerpiece accents for my niece's wedding that turned out really nice. Hopefully he will like his Wooden Father's Day Card!

The patterned paper is from the retired Wood Texture paper by Stampin' Up! and the saw stamp is from the retired Stampin' Up! set called Nailed It. The Happy Father's Day sentiment is by Hero Arts and the polka dot paper is by Bo Bunny. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Just perfect for a man who enjoys wood working. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card for your dad Andrea, isn't it great to be able to make a card perfect for him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the saw with the wood background. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this masculine card! Thanks for playing along with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Father's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Andrea, I absolutely love this! That wood/log paper is stunning and I love the added saw! A perfect Father's Day card; might have to CASE this one as I usually struggle with cards for men. I'm sure your Dad was thrilled when he received this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, I love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made the perfect card for your Dad! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊