Thursday, June 4, 2020

Snarky Cat Card

Hello! A few weeks ago one of my crafty friends, Lisa Lynn, posted a card using the Snarky Cat stamp set and until then I hadn't seen this stamp set by Tim Holtz. Since I have a sarcastic sense of humor and love cats this was the perfect stamp set to add to my collection.

To make this Snarky Cat Card I decided to use a layout by Freshly Made Sketches. The cat was colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut. I decided to make it a masculine card to play along at Simon Says Stamp and C.R.A.F.T.. All the papers have been in my stash for a long time, the stripes are by My Mind's Eye from the Adventure paper pad and the polka dots are by Bo Bunny. I'm also linking this card to the anything goes challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Sketch:

6 comments:

  1. He does look as though he has an attitude,great colours and layout a fun card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had that set on my wishlist - now that I've seen your fun card, I am going to have to get it! I love the bright patterns you put behind him. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! This crazy cat makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Andrea, those stamps are such fun and a great card layout with your papers. I'm glad you are finding time to craft, it is very difficult when everyone is home, I think it will be quite a while before my hubby goes back to the office even for 1 day a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and colouring thanks for sharing at craft in our male challenge good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊