Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Firecracker Card - TMS #561

Welcome back to the start of another new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This weeks sketch was designed by me and I would love for you to play along. Feel free to swap out the stars for any shape that works with your design. I was thinking about Independence Day when I designed the sketch but stars are fun for birthdays too. The design team did a fantastic job with their inspiration! Click HERE for all the challenge details and don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. I hope to see your card in the linky gallery!

Do you send cards for Independence Day? I don't send many, maybe two or three to my family. To make this card I used a digital image I found on Etsy by Drawn by Krista. The image was colored with Copic markers and the sentiment was made using the computer. Five punched blue glitter stars on top of red striped paper and that's it. An easy simple card! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered:

Sketch #561:

10 comments:

  1. The firework is so cute I love his face

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant card for the 4th of July, love the fireworks face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no his tails on fire! Great image and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Andrea love the stripy papers with the stars. Happy 4th July x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card you made with the funny firework Andrea.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little firecracker is so adorable he cracks me up. Happy Fourth of July Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this firecracker, Andrea!
    A lot quieter than the ones in our neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Perfect card for celebrating Independence Day! Hope yours was great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun card. I think we were thinking a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊