Thursday, August 17, 2017

Dreams Come True Card

Hope you're having a wonderful day! I'm still recovering from surgery and each day I'm feeling a little better. It's still hard to sit for long periods of time, so it took me awhile to finish this Dreams Come True Card. I made this card to play along in the following challenges:
To create this card I started with a piece of white cardstock and a quarterfoil stencil by Clear Scraps along with Peacock Feathers distress ink and Melon Mambo ink by Stampin' Up!. Then I stamped the Newton's Naptime with Memento black ink and colored with Copic markers. A stitched rectangle die by Lil' Inkers was used to cut the image and it was matted to a slightly larger piece of black cardstock. The sentiment was stamped, punched and matted to a scalloped oval punch and then everything was adhered flat for easy mailing. For the final touch three pink sequins were added for sparkle and that's it. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

10 comments:

  1. perfect sentiment for the cute sleepy cat love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backround is amazing! Cool use of die cuts.
    Thanls for Linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the colours you have used. I hope your recovery is going well and you'll be able to make more cards soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Thank you for joining us in Challenge #348 at Crafty Creations Challenges. We look forward in having you join us again in the future. Good Luck with the Challenge. Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cat card and love the colour combo.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your background! What a super fun and festive card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! You did a great job on the background and coloring. Really enhances a great image and saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous background Andrea! I love how you used the challenge colours. Thank you for joining us at the IPC this week and hope to see your creation next week too. Hugs, Zsofi

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card! Love that stenciled background! I'm so glad you're starting to feel better. Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is gorgeous - I love the colours and the very sweet kitty image :-)
    I am glad to hear that you are recovering from your surgery. I hope you heal quickly.

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊