Sunday, August 6, 2017

Black and Red Pot Holders


Recently a girl I went to high school with asked me to make some Black and Red Pot Holders for a gift. Last time I made pot holders was in March, so I had to remember what sizes I cut the fabric to get the right finished size. I really should write this stuff down, but I'm one of those that just does stuff without patterns or recipes for that matter. I'll look stuff up and then just do it my way. I'm constantly making things up in the kitchen. My hubby just loves it when he asks "what's for dinner" and I reply that I'm trying something new or throwing something together. Sometimes it's really good and sometimes it's just okay, but it's always fun to watch his face as he takes the first bite. Thanks for stopping by my blog and bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊