Friday, August 25, 2017

Cute Puppy Birthday Card

Hello and happy Friday! My nephew will turn two later this year, so I thought I would go ahead and make his birthday card. The image is from the Birthday Puppies set by Bugaboo Digi Stamps and it was colored with Copic markers. I used some fun bright papers from the Playlist paper pad by Hampton Arts (2013). A scalloped die cut from by Taylored Expressions frames the image. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and some sequins were added for sparkle. That's it! I'm glad you stopped by my blog and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!!!

This Cute Puppy Birthday Card is entered into the following challenges:
* When it comes to choosing between fur or feathers that's a hard choice for me. I love them both, but I guess I love the furry animals more than our feathered friends. 

4 comments:

  1. wonderful bright colours and a great image, love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card with gorgeous colours and I love that puppy. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, I love the bright colours and that cute dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this furry little chap!! Perfect for us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊