Thursday, June 25, 2015

Violets and Polka Dots Card

Sometimes you just have to make a card using your favorite colors and things, so that's what I did. Purple and Green are my favorites and I love zebra patterns, polka dots and violets. The layout for this Violets and Polka Dots Card comes from the Stella Says Sketch challenge #310 at the Catch The Bug Blog. On the green side I debated over using gingham or polka dots but decided to play along at Cards und More to use dots. The zebra paper is from The Paper Studio and the green is from the Amy Tangerine collection by American Crafts. I colored the violet image by Bugaboo digital stamps with my Copic markers and used a circle die cut for the shape. The white off center scalloped border is by K & Company and the final detail was adding the three candy dots. I decided not to use a sentiment on this card to keep it open to several possible occasions. Well, thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!   

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! It is fun to use your favourites, isnit it - that's why I make so many cat cards LOL! Purple and green is one of my favourite colour combos too! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there =)

    What a great project, I am blown away!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us on the current CardsUndMore Challenge!

    All the best and good luck, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and choice of colors. Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck. Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊