Sunday, June 21, 2015

Oh My Gooseness! Card


Good day and I hope it's been a lovely one for you. I have a cute square card to share. This Oh My Gooseness! Card was made using a Doodle Pantry digital image. Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Creative Knockouts to make a humorous card. In general, I think I'm funny. However, my humor is slightly sarcastic and not everyone appreciates this type of humor. So, I decided to go a safe route and stick to cute and funny. I searched my images and found this goose image that comes with a fun sentiment. It looks like these two geese are spreading a little gossip. I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for the card design. The orange patterned paper is from the same digital image file and the blue is by Doodlebug Design. I stamped the yellow flowers using Daffodil Delight ink and the Petite Petals stamp set by Stampin' Up!. I used some rick rack to add a little detail and a orange stamped bitty butterfly. I think it turned out pretty good and I hope you like it too! Thanks for stopping by.

This Oh My Goodness! Card is entered into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! As a fellow sarcastic lady (sooooooo underappreciated) I feel your pain. Fun spring look and papers you have chosen! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week, good luck in the drawing!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Andrea, the geese are so cute and that is such a fun sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, how fabulous!!! Love your bright summery papers. And those geese are hilarious. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Andrea this card is just so so cute, I love this image and your pretty design papers warm me up as it's cold a frosty here in New Zealand today. This is a perfect spring card. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card! Love the image and the super fun saying. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhhhh so sweet ! Love the colors you have used!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly cute -- the graphic is adorable and could relate to so many occasions - event when someone finds they are expecting a baby -- really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊