Monday, January 26, 2015

Purple Monster Valentine Cards

January is going by really fast and my crafting time has been minimal. The last couple of years I've participated in the Cards from the Heart card drive but as of Friday last week I had zero cards completed. I knew I would feel really guilty if I didn't make as many as last year. So, this weekend I employed the help of my mother and ten year old niece. We set up an assembly line and knocked out a dozen pretty quickly. I cut the paper and punched the images. My mom punched the red scallops and adhered all the paper to the cards. My niece adhered the images to the scallops and stamped the XOXO sentiment then punched and adhered to the cards. We got all cards done in under an hour. The design was simple which made for easy duplication and the pre-colored Monster-Rose image by Bugaboo Stamps was a wonderful time saver. It was nice getting my family involved and I think they had fun too. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time for the family -- and cute cards were the result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun & so cute!! Awesome that you had helpers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊