Hello! I've been busy this morning doing laundry and making this Wonderfall Thanksgiving Card. I LOVE this weeks sketch at Mojo Monday designed by Julee Tilman. The creative possibilities are endless. I still need Thanksgiving cards so I was inspired to use the Orchard Harvest dsp, Wonderfall Stamp Set, and the Autumn Accents Bigz Die all by Stampin' Up! I will definitely make a couple more just like this to send to my family. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful afternoon!
Wonderfall Thanksgiving Card Supplies*:
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, More Mustard, and Soft Suede card stock, and Orchard Harvest dsp.
- Stamps: Wonderfall stamp set by Stampin' Up! and Happy Thanksgiving sentiment stamp by Stampabilities.
- Inks & Colouring: Classic stampin' pad in Cajun Craze, VersaMark stamp pad, and Early Espresso embossing powder.
- Other Stuff: Scallop Trim border punch, Lucky Limeade twine, Autumn Accents die, Big Shot, heat tool, and stampin' dimensionals.
>To shop for Stampin' Up! supplies click HERE.<
This Wonderfall Thanksgiving Card is linked to the following challenges:
- Mojo Monday: Sketch challenge
- The Pink Elephant: Punches/Dies challenge
- Sentimental Sundays: Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge