Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree, how pretty you look in silver! This Silver Christmas Tree Card was made using a sketch from The Paper Players weekly challenge. I was inspired by Ann Schach's beautiful Christmas Tree card. I love the colours she used and all the pretty pearls. My card looks completely different. I went with a non-traditional Christmas black and white colour scheme with silver accents. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Silver Christmas Tree Card Supplies:
- Paper: Black folded card and white card stock by Recollections, patterned paper by DCWV (The Glitter Stack, PS-005-00138), and silver Pearlescent card stock by Wausau Paper.
- Stamps: Christmas Tree by Inkadinkado (60-00342) and Happy Holidays sentiment by Stampabilities.
- Inks & Colouring: VersaMark stamp pad and Zing! silver embossing powder.
- Other Stuff: Edgelits and jewel rhinestones both by Stampin' Up!
This card is linked to the following challenges:
- The Paper Players: Sketch challenge
- Robyn's Fetish: Black, White, and one other colour
- Dream Valley Challenges: Non-Traditional Christmas