Hello! I hope your Saturday is wonderful. It's very windy today in the Tulsa, OK area. A great day to stay inside and work on handmade Thanksgiving cards. This Pumpkin Pie Thanksgiving Card was made to be easy to recreate. I have procrastinated and have only made six Thanksgiving cards and I need sixteen. So, I wanted a card that I didn't have to spend a lot of time on and it still looked nice. I purchased the colored pumpkin pie digi stamp from Meljen's Designs to make this a quick and easy card. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Pumpkin Pie Thanksgiving Card Supplies:
- Paper: Shimmer brown folded card by Recollections, Thanksgiving Words and Green Country Crackle patterned papers by The Paper Studio, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, and More Mustard card stock by Stampin' Up!
- Stamps: Pumpkin Pie Color digital stamp by Meljen's Designs and Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin' Up!
- Inks: Classic stampin' pad in Soft Suede.
- Other Stuff: Computer, printer, corner punch, word window punch, modern label punch, brown rhinestones, and stampin' dimensionals.
This Pumpkin Pie Thanksgiving Card is linked to the following challenges:
- Card Makin Mamas: Thanksgiving / Thank You
- Lady Anne's: Use a Sentiment
- DL.ART: Thanksgiving
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes