Saturday, June 23, 2012

Many Thanks Card


This week the ColourQ challenge was just that, a CHALLENGE.  I have to admit I struggled with these colours.  My stash of inks and markers were not suited to this colour palette. Finally, I came across a sketch challenge at Cardabilities and this solved my problem.  I was able to work with the paper I had and the two challenges worked well together for this many thanks card

Many Thanks Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Vanilla cardstock and island indigo cardstock by Stampin' Up!, patterned paper by K & Company (Julianne designer mat pad, 30-657113) and Crate Paper (Random collection designer pad, RD989).
  • Stamp: Inkadinkado (98300).
  • Ink: Dusk blue pigment ink by Martha Stewart Crafts.
  • Other Stuff: Mini flower punch by Creative Memories, pastel dots dimensional stickers by Sticko (52-20021), and stampin' dimensionals. 


5 comments:

  1. What a great clean and simple card! So glad you joined us for the Cardabilities Sketch! I hope you will play along again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, luv the mix of patterns and the sweet flowers...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, Andrea, love the sentiment lettering! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The many details that go into making your cards -- great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊