There is only one day left to enter the Moxie Fab World Damask & Brocade Challenge. This congratulations card was made with the Moxie Fab and CAS-ual Fridays bling challenge in mind. One of my favorite colours in aqua and when paired with black it makes a very classy combination.
Congratulation Card Directions:
- Make card from black cardstock, or use ready made card. Finished size: 6.25" x 4.5".
- Trim aqua cardstock slightly smaller than card and adhere.
- Trim glitter damask paper by Recollections (178562), and off white cardstock; use VersaMark stamp pad to stamp image (97633, floral flourishes by Inkadinkado) and heat emboss with Zing! black glitter finish embossing powder.
- Stamp sentiment (CL414, classic messages by Hero Arts) with ColorBox blue lagoon chalk ink by Clearsnap.
- Punch hole for layered paper flowers, tape the two pieces together, wrap and secure ribbon (Offray, #103676 from Michaels), attach layered paper flowers with brad, and adhere to card.