Thursday, June 14, 2012

Love You Zebra Card

Is there such a thing as a "craftaholic"?  Well if there is, I may be one!  Here is my second challenge card for the day.  This love you zebra card was made for The Paper Players colour challenge.  I used my go-to design element of the wonderful zebra pattern.  I love the lucky limeade colour in zebra stripes!

Love You Zebra Card Supplies: White cardstock, gray cardstock, lucky limeade cardstock by Stampin' Up!, melon colored shimmer cardstock, classic stampin' pad in lucky limeade by Stampin' Up!, zebra background rubber stamp by Stampabilities (UR1020), eyelet border punch by Stampin' Up!,  lace ribbon  by Celebrate It  (219067, at Michaels),  2" circle punch, full heart punch by Stampin' Up! (113693), ColorBox chalk ink in Charcoal by Clearsnap, TPC Studios clear sentiment stamp (Greetings ST93416), and stampin' dimensionals.



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊