Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Garden Mouse Note Card

Good day! It's been a long while since I have posted. Most days I am too tired to be crafty. However, I saw the color challenge at Inky Paws was to use violet, lavender, yellow, and white, so I decided to play along. My card design is based off a design by Amanda Bodine from the Garden Mice by Newton's Nook stamp set release. Her card is very clean and simple. I took a different approach and used patterned paper. The position of the mouse and sentiment were swapped, so the cards are similar, but definitely not the same. That's it! Thanks for stopping by.🌼

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern papers look so good together! I love this little mouse! So glad you were inspired to join us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Andrea! Love the pretty papers! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is too cute!! I love the adorable spring image! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! I love the patterned papers with the sweet garden mouse! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊