Monday, September 25, 2023

Autumn Blessings Card

Well, hello! It's been awhile since I've been able to make a card. One of my cats broke the tip of her front right elbow and had to have surgery. After surgery was 7 weeks of cage rest with minimal activity. Finally, we got the all clear that she can go back to normal activities. It was a long and hard 7 weeks, since she is only 9 months and still full of energy. I'm praying things will calm down now and life can get back to some kind of "normal." 

This Autumn Blessings Card was made using dies from Unity Stamps and the wreath is from the no longer in business Reverse Confetti Stamps. Copic markers were used to color the image and everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It must have been so difficult keeping a young energetic cat resting so pleased to read she is on the mend.A beautiful autumnal card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Andrea, long time no see! How is your kitty doing now? I hope all went well with her recovery. Your fall wreath is gorgeous! I love fall - it's my favourite season! Also love the gingham paper background! Not sure if you've been around blogland, but I wanted to mention we are having a Cat Lovers Christmas Challenge this month, in memory of Janis Woolbright, who used to run the Cat Lovers Hop, and who sadly passed earlier this year. I know how much you love kitties, so I thought I might see you there. I'm hoping you'll have time to join us! The gallery is filling up beautifully! I haven't blogged for months but wanted to come back to honour Janis this month. Not sure what I'll be doing with my blog after that, but who knows? Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊