Thursday, June 15, 2023

Papa Bear Card

Good day! I've had a severe case of the tireds lately and it's been a struggle to make anything. I'd rather lay down for a nap. Anyway, I finally made my dad a Father's Day Card using the retired Papa Bear stamp set by Newton's Nook. It's a simple card, but I adore the image. When I was little my dad would hold me up in the air propped up on his feet. It's a wonderful memory to recreate with a card. I hope he likes it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day.

Challenges entered:

8 comments:

  1. What cuties ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for your dad to remind him of your childhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling, such a sweet image, and love the bright color combiniation! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this is so sweet.....what a gorgeous, snuggly image.

    Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Father's Day card...this one would be perfect for my son-in-law...he is always tossing his daughter in the air!! Way to go shopping your stash!! That papa bear…perfect for our “Let's Hear It For The Boys” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for sharing your creativity and playing along with our challenge!!

    - Deb Horst, DT #SOS498

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...I missed that you were also entering this in the C4G challenge!! Thanks for also playing along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This is sure to bring a smile!! -Deb Horst, DT #C4G324

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Father's Day card with such a cute image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous Fathers Day card. Thank you for sharing with The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊