Sunday, June 18, 2023

Card from the Rescued Cats

Hello and Happy Father's Day! My hubby and I never had kids, but we have rescued cats. So, I made my hubby a Card from the Rescued Cats. He does a lot for them and I could never do it all alone. He will tell anyone that he wasn't really a cat person before he met me, I made him love cats. Right now, he is in the recliner taking a nap with our youngest who was rescued a block from our house last October. The poor little guy had been dumped and was crying for help. He would have never made it outside. Thankfully, he ended up with us. He is one of my hubby's best buddies.🐈

This Card from the Rescued Cats features a stamped image and sentiment from the Adopt Don't Shop Cats stamp set by Whimsy Stamps. The image was colored to look like our cats using Copic markers. Black cats are hard to color, but I think it turned out okay. The sentiment was popped up using foam tape and some sequins added for sparkle. So glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Challenges entered: Crazy for Cats (Anything CAT Goes), Daring Cardmakers (Make it Masculine), The Crafty Addicts (Anything Goes) and The Creative Crafters (Anything Goes).

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card for your hubby,pets are family,great colouring on the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is prefect for your husband. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊