Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Thinking of You Card

Good day! The month of May is almost over and I'm dreading the return of hot weather. I'll be a hermit in my house for the months of June-August. Many people enjoy the hot weather, but I'm not one of them. Every summer I'm thankful for central air conditioning! I truly need to move to a cooler climate. 😊

Since the Emerald is the birthstone for May, I wanted to make a card using green to close out the month. The layout is from this weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning sketches. I picked a patterned paper from the Jack and Jill paper pad by Echo Park (2015). A small floral stamp by Altenew called Wonder Clusters was stamped and colored with Copic markers. The coordinating die was used to cut it out. A Thinking of You sentiment by Taylored Expressions was stamped and die cut with a stitched circle die. The final addition was the little yellow butterfly that was in my stash and everything was adhered flat. That's it and thanks for stopping by. This Thinking of You Card is also entered into the anything goes challenge at Use Your stuff. Enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card in a gorgeous shade of green with a great sentiment and floral embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea! YAY nice to have you create with us this week @ Tuesday Morning Sketches! This is so perfect what a great idea to use green for this month's birthstone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Andrea - this is lovely! I love the papers and those sweet florals. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the floral and butterfly additions to the circle.Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Ditto for Patti... great to have you play along!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of greens and love the cute little popped up details. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊