Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Floral Hello Card - TMS #617

Hello! It seems I forgot what day it was, sometimes my mind pretends it's on a permanent weekend. Anyway, here is my card for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. This weeks sketch was designed by me and it plays with circles. We would love for you to join us this week. The design team created some wonderful inspiration for you. For their inspiration and all the challenge details click HERE. I hope you have time to play along!

This Floral Hello Card features a Unity Stamp called Be Joyful. Copic markers were used to color the image. The patterned paper is from the Dive into Summer paper pad by Echo Park. A little blue butterfly and the hello die cut sentiment were added and that's it. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges entered:

Sketch #617:

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous beautifully coloured image showcased beautifully by the vibrant background papers,love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! And this is a fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I just love all the floral elements flowing through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I really like the colors you chose to pull out from the patterned paper, especially the yellow circle front and center. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! I think you have an amazing collection of paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊