Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Chickadee Card - TMS #618

Hello! This week the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches is super simple and perfect for a quick card. When I started making this Chickadee Card I knew I wanted to use the stitched peek-a-boo window die by My Favorite Things. The Chickadee image had already been colored and I liked the way it looked over the window (from the Spring Birds stamp set by Simon Says Stamp). After going through several sentiments I decided to use the One Day at a Time by Verve Stamps and that's it. We would love for you to join us this week. For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and sentiment Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The chickadee is sweet, and I love the stitched cutout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your peek a boo window die for this sketch. Nice coloring on the chickadee. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bird image. Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so very much LOVE your Chickadee!! The sentiment is so great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊