Thursday, April 16, 2020

Sympathy Card with Flowers

Good day! Last week my uncle's mother passed away, so I made this card to send. It's a little more colorful than I normally make for a sympathy card but I wanted to use a grouping of flowers with the iris. Copic markers were used to color the flowers and the coordinating die cuts used to cut them out. The iris is by Divinity Designs and the remainder of the flowers are from the retired Falling Flowers stamp set by Stampin' Up!. A little stamped butterfly was added and the sympathy sentiment and that's it. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges entered: Paperminutes (Sympathy/Grief) and The Crafter's Cafe (Flowers).

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral image and card the colours are vibrant against the black background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. I have been doing brighter colors on my sympathy cards and I love the look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊