Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Favorite Peeps Easter Card

Hello! The last few days I've been busy finishing my Easter Cards and this Favorite Peeps Easter Card is one I made. It features stamps from the Newton's Peeps stamp set by Newton's Nook. Copic markers were used to color the images and the coordinating dies used to cut them out. Everything was adhered flat for easy shipping and that's it. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! 🌺

Challenges entered: Always Fun (Easter), Crafty Cardmakers (Easter), Show Us Your Pussycats (Furrything Goes/Meowy Easter) and Through The Craft Room Door (Anything Goes).

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stamp the chicks seem to be enjoying climbing on the cat a wonderful Easter card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card for Easter. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and such a cute image. Great colouring :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊