Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Thank You Card with Circles - TMS #548

Hello! This weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches is a great way to help you pass the time if you're stuck at home during this virus outbreak. I definitely had fun making this Thank You Card with Circles. To give me a specific direction I decided to take the sketch literally. I used similar colors and circle sizes. It was a challenge to find papers I liked together and I punched several circles that went into my scrap pile. In the end I really like how it turned out. I hope you will give the sketch a try and join us this week! For all the challenge details and design team inspiration click HERE. Don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday. Thanks for stopping by and stay safe!



Sketch #548:

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card Andrea and you even choose to use the same colors as the sketch, good job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out gorgeous I wish I would have used paper circles too but I had a mental block at the time. I love your monochromatic colors that you picked and as always your pattern choices are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your card too, Andrea! I was impressed with how much your card looked like the sketch colourwise! I love your pretty papers too! Awesome thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combination of papers in toning colours a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome card and great way to use some scraps. You always make wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The colors and the different patterns are awesome. What a great notecard.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊