Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Live Laugh Love Card - TMS #546


Hello crafty friends! It's time for another new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and this weeks sketch was designed by Debbie Foster. I thought it made a good sentiment focused design and the sentiment stamp used is by Inkadinkado. The patterned papers are from the Have Faith paper pad by Echo Park and I used a couple of butterflies for the detail. I'm usually pretty slow when making cards but this Live Laugh Love Card came together pretty quickly. We would love for you to join us this week. Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sketch #546:

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Andrea! Your card is gorgeous and I like this sentiment - I think I may have this one in my stash. I like the added butterfly and you always have the most gorgeous papers! Hope you're doing okay, my friend. Sorry I haven't been around for a while - I lost my mojo for a couple weeks but I think I'm finally getting it back. Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous sentiment in a wonderful font,great paper and butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kitty your papers are always gorgeous! You inspired me to go to my local papercraft store and pick up a Carta Bella pad I love the contrast you chose here and your butterflies are such a perfect perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea this is beautiful Love the spring look of your gorgeous card. Stay safe out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful sentiment - definitely words to live by. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊