Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Thanks a Bunch Card - TMS #541

It's Tuesday again! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we are revisiting Melissa's favorite sketch from 2019 and she selected sketch #511 from last July. For that challenge post click HERE. I always like going back to see what everyone made before I start making my revisited cards. This Thanks a Bunch Card uses some new papers with an older stamp set both by Doodlebug Designs. The paper is from the new Love Notes paper pad and the stamp and die set is called Thanks a Bunch. Copic markers were used to color the image and then it was fussy-cut. Now it's your turn and I can't wait to see how you use the sketch! Click HERE for all the challenge details and design team inspiration. Don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday.

Challenges entered:

Sketch #511:

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

9 comments:

  1. wonderful combination of beautifully coloured stamp, papers and sentiment Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea! This is such a cheerful card! I love these bright colours - they make me happy! Beautiful colouring too! Awesome job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual your coloring is AMAZING! thank you for making me think spring today.

    XOXO LJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea your card is adorable with that cheery bright image. It just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! And the springy look makes me feel happy today as it's 12 degrees at my house right now! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! It's ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is just perfect Andrea! I love everything you used and how you colored so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous design with pretty colours! Thank you for sharing it with us for our "Feminine" challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊