Thursday, February 13, 2020

Had Me at Meow Card

Hello! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I always save making my hubby's card for last. That way I'm not tempted to give it to him super early. This Had Me at Meow Card is the card I made him. It's purple, which is my favorite color, and it features cats from the Newton's Sweetheart stamp set. The kitties were colored to look like our first two house cats. They are no longer with us and we miss them everyday. The die cut hearts were made using the Stacked Hearts die by Simon Says Stamp. Two patterned papers were used and they were both from my scrap bin. Everything was adhered to a piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock by Stampin' Up and then adhered to the white card base. That's it. So glad you stopped by and I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Challenges entered:

*Cats are my favourite animal because they closely resemble my personality. Sometimes I want to be left alone, sometimes I want cuddles, the food I ate yesterday... well today I can change my mind and not like it anymore. 😊You get the idea. 

11 comments:

  1. Your sentiment is perfect for your beautifully coloured image and for Valentines Day a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, your Valentine for hubby is adorable, Andrea! I always like it when crafters colour their kitties like their own kitties, past or present. Gorgeous colouring too! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea this is so sweet. This is a wonderful card for your husband. Hope that you had a great Valentines. Only love I got was from my cats, lol. Actually my daughter sent me a text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute Valentine card, Andrea! I'm sure your hubby loved this very special card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable. Lovely Valentines card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet are those kitties? Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the colours and the heart die is great

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you have colored the darling kitties, such personality. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your choice for our Favourite Animal challenge, thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous make with us at AYLI. Hope to see you next time too! Squirrel Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊