Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Heart Bear Card - TMS #538

Tuesday has arrived again! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we are playing along with Kitty's favorite sketch from 2019. It was from challenge #515 and you can see the original post HERE. This sketch was one of my favorites too, I love the angled panel behind the image. Since my crafty mojo is in short supply these days, I decided to make another Valentine card. This Heart Bear Card features a Bugaboo digital stamp called I Heart You Bear and it was colored with Copic markers. The background paper has been in my stash for many years and it's from the XO Collection by KAISERCRAFT. We do hope you will join the challenge this week. For all the details and design team inspiration click HERE. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to link your creation by 8 pm EST on Sunday.

Challenges entered:

Sketch:

6 comments:

  1. Hello, Andrea! Your card is super cute! I love the adorable bear with his little banner, and I also love how you coloured him! Gorgeous papers too; they work beautifully with this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have so many adorable images Andrea, this is a great digi for a guy for Valentines Day not too sweet but with a sense of fun your papers are perfect with him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea your card is just adorable with that cute bear and it's a wonderful Valentine card. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone... this is adorable!! Cute image and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Valentine's Day card - the papers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you don’t feel like you have mojo these days but your cards certainly don’t reflect that, they’re always great - love this cute Valentine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊